Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
Our Commitment to Copyright and Intellectual Property:
yourEapps.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same.
It is yourEapps.com's policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of yourEapps.com and/or others.
Notice Specific to Software Available on This Web Site
Any software that is made available to download from the Services ("Software") is the copyrighted work of yourEapps.com and/or its suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"). By subscribing to our service you agree to the License Agreement terms.
The Software is made available solely for online use by end users according to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, UNLESS SUCH REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THE LICENSE AGREEMENT ACCOMPANYING SUCH SOFTWARE.
THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT. EXCEPT AS WARRANTED IN THE LICENSE AGREEMENT, YOUREAPPS.COM HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, YOUREAPPS.COM MAY MAKE AVAILABLE AS PART OF THE SERVICES OR IN ITS SOFTWARE PRODUCTS, TOOLS AND UTILITIES FOR USE AND/OR DOWNLOAD. YOUREAPPS.COM DOES NOT MAKE ANY ASSURANCES WITH REGARD TO THE ACCURACY OF THE RESULTS OR OUTPUT THAT DERIVES FROM SUCH USE OF ANY SUCH TOOLS AND UTILITIES. PLEASE RESPECT THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS WHEN USING THE TOOLS AND UTILITIES MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICES OR IN YOUREAPPS.COM SOFTWARE PRODUCTS.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
THIS PROCESS IS FOR COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY MATTERS ONLY.
Correspondence regarding other matters will not be responded to. For reports of abuse and related concerns, please use the Support link.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide yourEapps.com's Agent for Notice with the following information (your "Notice"):
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. identify the copyrighted work or other intellectual property alleged to have been infringed;
3. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
4. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the yourEapps.com site, with enough detail that we may find it on the website (in most circumstances, we will need a URL);
5. your address, telephone number, and email address;
6. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
7. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
In some circumstances, in order to notify the subscriber, account holder or host who provided the allegedly infringing content to which yourEapps.com has disabled access, yourEapps.com may forward a copy of a valid notice including name and email address to the subscriber or account holder, or may forward a copy of a valid Notice (with personally identifiable information removed) to yourEapps.com's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
Burak, Anderson and Melloni
Attn: Mr. T. Melloni
P.O. Box 787
Burlington, VT 05402
By fax: (805) 381-5508
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to security concerns, attachments cannot be accepted. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed.
Please do not send notices or inquiries unrelated to alleged copyright or other intellectual property right infringement to yourEapps.com's designated agent, as they will be deleted upon receipt.